Advanced Discussion Group
Been there, done that? Join an advanced discussion group and share what you know
If you’re an experienced compliance and ethics professional or looking for a more interactive program, this track is for you. Each session is designed to involve everyone in the room. There are no formal presentations, just discussion facilitated by industry experts.
Monday, October 22
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- AD1: Retaliation: Real or Imagined, How Are You Addressing It in Your Organization?
- AD2: Big Picture E&C Program Challenges: A Day in the Life of the Successful Compliance Officer
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- AD3: Tools for Enhancing Employee Participation in Training
- AD4: Hot Topics in Employee Reporting: Implementing and Maintaining a Successful Employee Hotline Program
1:45 PM - 2:45 PM
- AD5: Conflicts of Interest: Awareness, Bias, and Corruption
- AD6: Assessing Your Company’s Culture
Tuesday, October 23
9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- AD7: Building the Bridge to Better Partnering—What Works!
- AD8: Cultures of Integrity
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- AD9: Compliance in the Modern Multi-National: Aligning Trade Compliance with Your Corporate Compliance Program
- AD10: TBD
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- AD11: Secrets from in-house Ethics & Compliance Buyers: How to Keep the Gate and Your Sanity
2:15 PM - 3:15 PM
- AD12: I’m Here, But My Organization Is There: How Do I Manage This Alone?